This is one of the few, if only, off-brand folders I have. It doesn't really even have a model name, just a faceless number in the Boker catalog (which I can't find right now but will update when I do.)
I bought it from a Bass Pro shops several years ago. It was the first knife I purchased with one of my own paychecks. I remember being torn between it and one of those Beretta folders with the cut-out sections in the blade. What made up my mind was the small price discrepancy; I think this one was $19.99, fully $5 less than the Beretta. Seems so expensive for what I got now, with all the great bargains out there. But it worked for me and I never had any complaints, so I do suppose I got my money's worth.
- Spyderco Para-Military (C81)
- Leatherman Crunch (68010101K)
- Boker Magnum "Cat-Eye"
- Gerber Multi-Plier 600 Pro Scout (07563) and Multi...
- Wenger Swiss Clipper (16959)
- Victorinox Swiss Tool Spirit (53800)
- Gerber Bolt Action (7021)
- Leatherman New Wave and Old Wave (830037)
- TL-29 pattern Imperial Slipjoint
- Leatherman Pocket Survival Tool-PST (61010103)
- Spyderco J.D. Smith (C58)
- Zero Tolerance M.U.D.D. (0500)
- CRKT Hawk D.O.G. (4504)
- ▼ November (13)