Eagle-eyed viewers will note that this is one of the early, riveted, Japanese produced models. Here's a thread with some more pictures and information.
This is the "original Leatherman" one of the most produced multi-tools of all time it had almost a 21 year production life with almost 20 million produced. It's still unparalleled in the size/function ratio and serves as a reminder to effective engineering and functionality.
- Spyderco Para-Military (C81)
- Leatherman Crunch (68010101K)
- Boker Magnum "Cat-Eye"
- Gerber Multi-Plier 600 Pro Scout (07563) and Multi...
- Wenger Swiss Clipper (16959)
- Victorinox Swiss Tool Spirit (53800)
- Gerber Bolt Action (7021)
- Leatherman New Wave and Old Wave (830037)
- TL-29 pattern Imperial Slipjoint
- Leatherman Pocket Survival Tool-PST (61010103)
- Spyderco J.D. Smith (C58)
- Zero Tolerance M.U.D.D. (0500)
- CRKT Hawk D.O.G. (4504)
- ▼ November (13)