This is another Blackie Collins design. It uses a sliding bolt to lock the blade open, a very strong lock. Apparently they also produced a longer, skinnier model called the Fisherman as well as an Orange handled serrated Fisherman called the Rescue. Meyerco also released a version later on the was partially serrated and had a thumbstud.
I like it, very simple and functional.
- Spyderco Para-Military (C81)
- Leatherman Crunch (68010101K)
- Boker Magnum "Cat-Eye"
- Gerber Multi-Plier 600 Pro Scout (07563) and Multi...
- Wenger Swiss Clipper (16959)
- Victorinox Swiss Tool Spirit (53800)
- Gerber Bolt Action (7021)
- Leatherman New Wave and Old Wave (830037)
- TL-29 pattern Imperial Slipjoint
- Leatherman Pocket Survival Tool-PST (61010103)
- Spyderco J.D. Smith (C58)
- Zero Tolerance M.U.D.D. (0500)
- CRKT Hawk D.O.G. (4504)
- ▼ November (13)