Another G & G Hawk collaboration!
The CRKT D.O.G. or Deadbolt Over Grabstep was the first production G & G Hawk collaboration that I am aware of. I believe it was released in 2003 by CRKT and came feature packed. In the box you get the knife and two different sets of Zytel scales, each set has a different texture for personal preference. The knife has a unique pocket clip system in that the clip is under tension from an o-ring that sits between the clip screw and the pocket clip spacer that allows the pocket clip a little bit of wiggle room to make insertion and removal a little easier while still giving a solid hold. The lock system is very easy to use and appears to be extremely strong. Only minor complaint is that the Zytel scales are a little fat and can make access to the locking tabs a little difficult.
- Spyderco Para-Military (C81)
- Leatherman Crunch (68010101K)
- Boker Magnum "Cat-Eye"
- Gerber Multi-Plier 600 Pro Scout (07563) and Multi...
- Wenger Swiss Clipper (16959)
- Victorinox Swiss Tool Spirit (53800)
- Gerber Bolt Action (7021)
- Leatherman New Wave and Old Wave (830037)
- TL-29 pattern Imperial Slipjoint
- Leatherman Pocket Survival Tool-PST (61010103)
- Spyderco J.D. Smith (C58)
- Zero Tolerance M.U.D.D. (0500)
- CRKT Hawk D.O.G. (4504)
- ▼ November (13)